Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Des Moines Center Experience!




The Des Moines Center Internship Program has been a great opportunity. I was able to gain professional experience while working at Glazer’s Distributors of Iowa and earn college credit. Compiling assigned assignments throughout the semester for a Final Portfolio related to my internship.

I’m glad that I got involved with this program because it taught me a lot about myself and whether or not sales is a future career path. I got to help out the community with my service learning project, meet new people in class, go on field trips and put together a final presentation. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone who has the chance.

By building a portfolio it will provide me a written record that may be the deciding factor in future career choices. This experience would not have been possible without Crystal, Jim and Ralph helping all of us over the semester.

Thank You

Cody

No comments: